By Colleen Abrams •
In the second quarter of 2020, we welcomed a record number of employees to our growing IFG team:
· LeAnne McLaughlin: QA PMO Lead for the CalSAWS project. LeAnne is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 13 years’ of experience planning and managing Information Technology Service projects using Project Management Institute (PMI) foundational practices – all of which have been on State of California projects. Her most recent engagements include projects for the California Independent System Operator (CAISO) and several years working in the CalWIN Program Management Office (PMO). LeAnne holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
· Jeff Neithercutt: Senior Technical Security Lead for the EDD Information Security Enforcement Team (ISET) project. Jeff has 25 years of IT experience and is both a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+). He holds a Master’s degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance with a specialization in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing and has extensive State of California security project experience.
· Mike Coatsworth: Senior Technical Security Lead for the EDD Information Security Enforcement Team (ISET) project. Mike extensive experience as an Information Systems Security Officer with over 20 years of experience in IT and over 17 years of experience in systems security applying security policies, standards, testing, modification, and implementation. His most recent position is as Senior Information System Security Consultant on the California FI$Cal project.
· Lynn Clancy: Senior Mainframe Programmer for the EDD COVID-19 Federal Stimulus Project. Lynn has 37 years of IT experience in industries such as Banking, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications, Transportation, and California State government – Including over 7 years working with EDD. She has over 15 years as a consultant performing analysis, programming, and testing on mainframe and distributed systems utilizing the principals of Structured Analysis and Structured Programming.
· Gary Campbell: Senior Mainframe Programmer for the EDD COVID-19 Federal Stimulus Project. Gary has over 30 years of IT experience in designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting applications software on a variety of operating systems. He has extensive experience with State government projects including California’s CalWIN and Medi-Cal systems as well as performance as a Medicaid expert for other public and private organizations.
· Susette Gee: QA Business Analyst and Tester for the CalSAWS QA project. Susette is a Senior Business Analyst and Test Lead with 18 years of IT experience with emphasis is in Social Services oriented programs. She has extensive experience managing expectations of State and County governments that includes the California Consortium IV, CalWORKs Information Network (CalWIN), Healthy Families, and Interim Statewide Automated Welfare System (ISAWS) projects.