Job Title: ITSM Senior Consultant
Advise, develop, and implement process/tools in support of the client’s IT Service Management (ITSM) initiatives. Specific job duties include:
- Confer with clients regarding their information processing and computer program needs;
- Assess clients’ existing processes and propose new or improved strategies;
- Gather and analyze client data to assess processing needs and gaps on existing processes;
- Advise and provide service management strategies and design of ITSM solutions;
- Develop process flow charts, logistical diagrams, process guides, standard operating procedures, RACI matrices, and other process documents;
- Define system goals and develop key performance indicators and metrics to measure process effectiveness and to facilitate process improvement;
- Create business and technical design specifications for implementation of ITSM software solutions;
- Provide ITIL awareness and process training to clients and users;
- Design and implement processes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or business)
Experience: 60 months as ITSM consultant
Special Requirements: At least a BA degree in business or IT, and ITIL v3 Expert certification, and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and 5+ years of experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) consulting, focused on design and implementation of ITIL processes and associated toolsets, with demonstrated proficiency in ServiceNow, HPE, or BMC.
Job Site: 1112 I Street, Suite 350, Sacramento, CA 95814
If you are interested in applying for the above referenced position, please submit your resume to Mike Shirk (firstname.lastname@example.org / 916-231-4115)