IFG has enjoyed strong year-over-year growth, and our 2023 business outlook is bright. We’re pleased to announce we expanded our internal staff […]
Professional Resource Management
IFG Professional Resource Management partners with our public and private sector clients nationwide to understand their business needs and provide them with experienced consultants for their projects and internal teams on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Our objective is to expedite the hiring process by providing our clients with the most qualified resources that have the right experience, skills, and personality to best meet their needs.Download Infosheet
Thinking of making IFG your next gig? Upload your resume or view our current openings.
We continually leverage our internal database and professional network to develop long-term relationships with hardworking, reliable consultants with strong track records.
Consistent communication with our clients and networks of qualified professionals are key to our recruiting strategy. We engage with our clients and consultants early and often to ensure that they will receive the most qualified resource when the need arises. Using a proactive recruiting methodology allows us to hit the ground running to quickly find and place the right resource(s).
Our team provides quality service:
- Developing a strategy to define and align positions with client/project needs
- Helping you calculate rates and salaries based on industry standards, your available funds, and benefits packages
- Utilizing technical and project knowledge to investigate, qualify, and present the most qualified candidates
- Submitting available and qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Coaching and advising clients and candidates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
Our Resource Qualification Process includes:
- Rigorous pre-qualification and compliance checking for skills, experience, compensation, availability, work habits/ethics, location, and personality match
- Detailed review of requisition and qualifications, technical interviews, and technical testing if necessary
- Complete formal and informal reference checks and general background and criminal background checks as required
The division is led by Mike Shirk and supported by a dedicated team with extensive government technology and project expertise, extensive networks, and resource qualification experience.
Mike has over 22 years of full cycle talent acquisition, resource placement, business development, and management experience including project resource management, succession planning, performance management, and national placement of information technology professionals for large public sector and commercial projects.
- He consults and guides his clients on workforce and project resource planning strategies to maintain the highest level of quality without compromising on recruiting standards or delivery.
- Mike’s dynamic relationship-based approach and extensive referral network combined with his in-depth ability to understand both client and project requirements has yielded many successful, long-term client partnerships and loyal, top-quality talent placements.
- His Government program expertise includes extensive understanding of and talent placement for many of the most visible State projects in California and nationwide. Mike’s in-depth understanding involves tracking Federal and State initiatives, conversations with project Stakeholders to truly understand the scope of the project, and full comprehension of applicable requests for proposals.
Get in Touch
Get started with IFG Professional Resource Management by getting in touch with Mike Shirk, Managing Director – Professional Resource Management. Request a call with Mike using the form below, or give him a call at (916) 412-1306