Thank you to everyone who participated in the Out of the Darkness walks in Sacramento, CA and Portland, OR! With your help, […]
For your next gig, think IFG.
Given the current GovTech market, you’re probably already working. That’s great!
But at some point, you’re going to be looking for that next perfect gig, and we’d love to make it easier for you. Consider being part of the IFG team. Submitting your resume and credentials means you’ll spend less time chasing your next great opportunity, and if you’re a good fit for an IFG project, you’ll be the first we call.Send Resume
What’s it like to work with IFG?
- A Sacramento Business Journal ‘Best Places to Work’ recipient 3 years in a row
- Over 50 consultants currently working on 13 different projects for 7 State of CA clients
- Care in providing the right-fit consultants to the right project
- Continual engagement management and team support
- Trust built through commitment, visibility, transparency, and a “can-do” collaborative approach
- Competitive pay and benefits and high staff retention
Belief in the power of change
IFG brings people together to cultivate ideas, share knowledge, leverage experience, and explore the art of the possible internally and for our clients’ success.
Meaningful work that matters
We take on challenging work and deliver products and services that add measurable value to our clients’ projects, enabling them to deliver for the people they serve.
A culture of growth
IFG has a culture of open, honest, and consistent communication, collaboration, and feedback that fosters employee engagement with leaders who really listen. Because many of our people are on the front line with our clients, they often share excellent ideas and suggestions for improvements that benefit us all. Rather than a typical management decision hierarchy, IFG uses a team approach in most areas of our business. Your voice matters here. Discover more about IFG’s people and culture.
Get started with IFG
If you match a project’s requirements, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you about the opportunity. We have several upcoming positions.
Simply upload your resume and we’ll follow up.