The iFish Group (IFG) is one of this year’s Sacramento Business Journal’s (SBJ) 2021 Best Places to Work. We are proud to […]
IFG provides Information Technology strategy and consulting services to government customers. Since 2008, IFG has solved critical government digital service issues resulting in more efficient and effective government operations for citizens.
Technology has the power to change citizens’ relationships with government services. We believe sharing expertise through coaching, mentoring, and working alongside our customers will maximize value and make the experience efficient and sustainable.
Our team has an extensive and complementary blend of professional experience in the public and private sectors accumulated over decades in senior positions with major technology and consulting firms and state and federal agencies. This depth and breadth of skill and experience allows us to offer a variety of consulting services that span the IT life cycle to help our government clients reach their goals.Download Infosheet
Professional Resource Management
IFG will provide you with the most qualified resources with the right clearance, experience, skills, and personality to best meet the needs of your project. Our extensive talent network includes:
- Agile Coaches
- Business Analysts
- Cybersecurity Specialists
- DevOps Engineers
- Developers / Programmers
- Enterprise Architects
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Technical Consultants
- Test Managers and Testers
- Project Management
- Strategy Consulting
- Organizational Change Management
- Technology Roadmaps
- Business Process Reengineering
- Large Enterprise Projects
- Agile Coaching & Management
- Secure Application Development & Performance Monitoring, Identity & Access Management, API Security & Management, Data Security, Government Analytics, Cloud Migration
- Planning, Design, Implementation, Integration, and Support Services
Application Development, Delivery and Maintenance
- Planning, Design, Implementation, Integration, and Support Services
- Custom Development
- Agile and Hybrid, DevOps, DevSecOps, Development (Java, .NET, Mainframe, Front-End, Back-End, Full-Stack) Testing, Deployment, Maintenance & Operations
- Security Operations (SecOps)
- Cybersecurity Governance, Strategy, Implementation
IFG NAICS Codes
5415 – Computer Systems Design and Related Services
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
- Applications software programming services, custom computer
- Computer program or software development, custom
- Computer programming services, custom
- Computer software analysis and design services, custom
- Computer software programming services, custom
- Computer software support services, custom
- Programming services, custom computer
- Software analysis and design services, custom computer
- Software programming services, custom computer
- Web (i.e., Internet) page design services, custom
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design services
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design services
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Computer systems integrator services
- Computer-aided design (CAD) systems integration design services
- Computer-aided engineering (CAE) systems integration design services
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) systems integration design services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Local area network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Network systems integration design services, computer
- Office automation computer systems integration design services
- Systems integration design consulting services, computer
- Systems integration design services, computer
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing facilities support services are included in this industry.
- Computer systems facilities (i.e., clients’ facilities) management and operation services
- Data processing facilities (i.e., clients’ facilities) management and operation services
- Facilities (i.e., clients’ facilities) management and operation services, computer systems or data processing
- Facilities (i.e., clients’ facilities) support services, computer systems or data processing
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
- Computer disaster recovery services
- Software installation services, computer
5416 – Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on scientific and technical issues (except environmental).
- Security consulting services
5174 – Satellite Telecommunications
517410 – Satellite Telecommunications
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing telecommunications services to other establishments in the telecommunications and broadcasting industries by forwarding and receiving communications signals via a system of satellites or reselling satellite telecommunications.
Adam is a highly experienced public servant with 22 years as an Air Force Cyberspace Operations Officer managing multi-million dollar cutting-edge information technology initiatives.
As Managing Director of the IFG Federal Advantage Division, he is responsible for business development and sales support. His primary focus is solving complex problems for federal clients through providing IFG consulting in strategy, management, security, project management, application development, delivery, maintenance, and technology solutions. Adam manages strategic partnerships with industry-leading contractors to help clients innovate, modernize, and transform at the speed of their mission.
Adam is an accomplished leader in Business Development with Government, Executive Management, Cyberspace, Space-based Communications, and Aviation. His additional expertise includes innovation, intelligence, all domain operations, operational planning, IT engineering, national cyber strategy, and acquisitions. He gained these experiences with numerous federal organizations including: NSA, DHS, FBI, FAA, USPS, DoE, NATO, DoD, NORAD, NORTHCOM, STRATCOM, SPACECOM, SOCOM, and CENTCOM.
Adam holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and certifications as CompTIA Security+, DHS Certified Ethical Hacker, and ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Coursework includes Joint Cyberspace Operational Planners Course, National Security Space Institute Space Fundamentals Course, and Air Force Institute of Technology Cyberspace 200.
Get in Touch
Interested in working with IFG? Get in touch with us using the form below.
There are currently no vacancies.